viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

Themes of songs: Last Week of May! Music Time

5f9ee3b8e0505306e3da899742f0403c --- "I used to dream in black and white,Now I see the world in a different light. Your love colours, colours everything ... "--- The Pretenders.


.

--- "And I just can't pour


my heart out


 To another living thing


I'm a whisper, I'm a shadow
But I'm standing up to sing."---


The Rolling Stones.


.

--- "Funny how I often seem to think I'll find never another dream In my life,
Till I look around and see
this great big world is part of me
And my life." --- Shirley Bassey


.

--- "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood."---


The Animals


.

---" I'll never let you go
If you promised not to fade away
Never fade away."--- Muse



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario