viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013

Themes song of My Life: Music of the Day of Today in my Playlist


5f9ee3b8e0505306e3da899742f0403c



"Someday when we're dreaming,


Deep in love, not a lot to say.


Then we will remember


Things we said today... "


The Beatles.


 

"She's a caged animal,


London by night,


Crashing lights and cymbals,


Queens of twilight,


And if I was you..."


Noisettes



"Wait,


they don't love you like I love you


Wait,


they don't love you like I love you,


Maps..."


Yeah Yeah Yeahs



"He sang as if he knew me
In all my dark despair.
And then he looked right through me
As if I wasn't there.
But he just came to singing,
Singing clear and strong.

Strumming my pain with his fingers,
Singing my life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song.."


Roberta Flack


 

1 comentario:

  1. This really is why I love the old school singers. They can nonetheless sing reside just like the song was recorded yesterday. Real singers not like a few of the singers now a days sound fantastic on tv? etc... then when they sing live its crap

    ResponderEliminar